- May 25, 2013 – Dance St. Louis
- Dance St. Louis
- July 22-26, 2013 – Summer Workshop
- Summer Workshop at Peridance Capezio CenterNew York City July 22-26The TAKE Dance Workshop with Takehiro Ueyama will be the only opportunity this summer to experience class with Take in New York, since we will not be holding a Summer Intensive this year. Single classes subject to availability. Click HERE for registration and more information.
- September 27-28, 2013 – New York Season
The 2013 New York Season
Takehiro Ueyama in Flight
TAKE Dance will present two performances this fall in New York City at Peter Jay Sharp Theater, Symphony Space. The program will include the fan favorite and critically acclaimed Flight, along with a world premiere by Take Ueyama, and a specially choreographed new work by renowned choreographer, performer and master teacher Kazuko Hirabayashi.
What the critics are saying about SALARYMAN
- An often moving, sometimes comic, always intelligent and sensitive depiction of a day in the life of a Japanese businessman, Salaryman is spectacular.
- Ueyama mixes a harmonious Eastern visual aesthetic with spirited athletic energies. The results consistently please the eye while provoking the mind and soul.
- May 4, 2013 – PS21 Gala
- Takehiro Ueyama, Eve Mykytyn, Denise Henkind, and Charles Rosen
On Saturday, May 4, PS21 (Performing Spaces for the 21st Century) held its first-ever gala benefit at the beautifully decorated Cady Hall in Chatham. PS21 President Judy Grunberg welcomed guests who ventured out on this warm spring evening to dine, dance, and mingle. Carlucci Simons Catering served wine, delicious appetizers, and a dinner buffet prepared using many locally sourced ingredients. Local bakers provided a dessert bar. Before and after dinner, partygoers were treated to dance interludes by members of the TAKE Dance Company, a PS21 past performer and area favorite. The gala, and the night’s quilt raffle courtesy of artist Melissa Sarris, support PS21’s annual summer season held at their venue just outside Chatham. From June through August, PS21 hosts concerts, dance and theatre performances, workshops for children and adults, and weekly films including a film festival.
- E-News Spring/Summer 2013
©2011 Take Dance Company Inc. All Rights Reserved
Photo Credit : Phil Echo | Mary Ann Moy | Peter Blandori | Damian Eckstein |
Francisco Graciano | Kokyat | Orion Duckstein | Steven Schreiber